– Discounted registration fee to the annual conference
– Access to the Members Area restricted content, which will be enriched with new interactive features
– Communication with info on job opportunities/courses. Opportunity to circulate information within the community through ISCB network
– Newsletter (including opportunity to write book reviews and keep the book you review)
– Networking opportunities
– Opportunity to join ISCB Subcommittees and to be nominated for the Executive Committee
– Discount on subscriptions to Statistics in Medicine and on Wiley books
2022 Membership Fees
ISCB membership fees for the year 2022 are as follows:
ISCB membership fees
01 Jan – 30 Apr
1 May – 31 Dec
Student or Retired/65+ members
Members from Developing Countries*
Student or Retired/65+ members from Developing Countries*
* based on the current World Bank list
Please, note that early membership fees are valid until 30 April 2022.
– 2022 membership will be active from the date you pay until 31 Dec 2022.
– Members of the Executive Committee and Subcommittees should renew their membership so as to be active as soon as possible from 01 Jan 2022.