– Discounted registration fee to the annual conference
– Access to the Members Area restricted content, which will be enriched with new interactive features
– Communication with info on job opportunities/courses. Opportunity to circulate information within the community through ISCB network
– Newsletter (including opportunity to write book reviews and keep the book you review)
– Networking opportunities
– Opportunity to join ISCB Subcommittees and to be nominated for the Executive Committee
– Discount on subscriptions to Statistics in Medicine and on Wiley books
2021 Membership Fees
ISCB membership fees for the year 2021 are as follows:
ISCB membership fees
01 Jan – 15 May 2021
16 May – 31 Dec 2021
Student or Retired/65+ members
Members from Developing Countries*
Student or Retired/65+ members from Developing Countries*
* based on the current World Bank list
Please, note that early membership fees are valid until 15 May 2021. This date coincides deliberately with the end of the Early Bird registration period for the Lyon conference.
– If you pay after 01 Jan 2021 your 2021 membership will be active from the date you pay until 31 Dec 2021.
– Members of the Executive Committee and Subcommittees should renew their membership so as to be active as soon as possible from 01 Jan 2021.
(Last edited: 2021-03-25)